Raychem DR-25 2:1 (per metre)
Regular price $9.45 AUD
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Raychem DR-25 is a general purpose, heat shrinkable, flexible, chemical and abrasion resistant tubing. Specifically formulated for optimum high temperature fluid resistance and long term heat resistance, typical applications for Raychem DR-25 include jacketing material for military ground vehicle cables and harnesses. It is also well suited for the demands of motorsport cable harnesses.
- Flexible, black elastomer tubing
- Resistant to aviation and diesel fuels, hydraulic fluids and lubricating oils
- Ideal for use where a rugged, fluid resistant tube is necessary
- Protects against abrasion and mechanical damage
- Available in wide range of sizes
- 2:1 shrink ratio
- Minimum shrink temperature 150°C
- Operating temperature range -75°C to +150°C
Share this Product
Based on 1 review